12.30.2012

l. family : )

Finally! I can get back to blogging! I was hesitant during and before the holidays to post a lot of my photo sessions because I didn't want to spoil everyone's holiday cards and gifts! So....now that the holidays are over here I go! I have many blog posts to get to but I will start with one of my good friends Juli and her family! I've been photographing sweet little Evelyn for a few years now and at this photo shoot Juli informed me that Evelyn will be having a little brother in March! I couldn't be more excited for them! I also can't wait to photograph their sweet baby boy! Enjoy the photos...I'm a little partial because I love their sweet golden Maggie~ she looks a lot like my Nalu when he was a pup! Every family should have a golden  : )








2 comments:

Marc R Leonard said...

love the low-con vintage feel of the 2nd one. great job e!

e photography said...

thanks marc! huge compliment, coming from someone as talented as yourself!